The United Way of Orange County Campaign is truly a community-wide effort. Together, we can accomplish what no one individual can accomplish alone. For 2023, our goal is to raise $750,000. Our Campaign Chair is Emily Mellen with Lamar State College Orange and Co-Chair is Melissa Evans with Dow. The campaign runs from September 5, 2022 (Labor Day) through November 30, 2022.
You can make a difference. We're all in this together!
Click on the links below for our 2022 campaign materials...
Campaign Leader Presentation
Campaign Resource Guide
Reasons for a Workplace Campaign
Corporate Pledge Form
Virtual Agency Tours
- Anayat House
- Boy Scouts - Three River Council
- CASA of the Sabine Neches Region
- Crisis Center of SETX
- Family Services of SETX
- Jackson Community Center
- OCAA - Meals on Wheels
- Recovery Council of SETX - Right Choice of Orange County
- Recovery Council of SETX - Unity Treatment Center
- Salvation Army
- Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club
- Samaritan Counseling Center of SETX
- Shorkey Center
- Southeast Texas Hospice
- Spindletop Center - Tejas Center
- Vidor Children's Fund
- YMCA of SETX
Campaign Power Point Presentation
Campaign Leader Power Point Presentation
Partner Agency Videos...
Website by: OneEach Technologies